- Tips, Tricks and Musings
- Community spotlight
- New and current courses
- What’s coming!
Tips, Tricks and Musing from the TAs
Keeping your feet on the ground
- If you are a member and your office locations and/or contact information has changed, please update this in your member profile and notify us through email or the TAB HUB.
BSA Foundations Levels 1+2 – In-Person Classes (Two Locations)
BSA Foundations Refresher & Practical Course
- Refresh & Review your Foundational Balance Acupuncture theory:
- Level 1 – Single Balance
- Level 2 – Multiple & Global Balance Systems
- Earn CEU’s
- Is a great hands-on skills refresher
- Prepare & Review to challenge the Level 1 & 2 exams if you are interested in earning your Certification.
Challenge the BSA Foundations Level 1 & 2 Exams and become Certified
You have taken the Foundations levels and are ready to do more. Taking these two exams are a great next step!
Some of the reasons people have taken the exams in the past have included:
- Getting certified as a Level 1 and 2 (Foundations) BSA Practitioner
- Improving your understanding & application of BSA & get feedback & improving proficency
- Improved visibility of your practicing listing on the Tan Academy of Balance’s Find A Practitioner List (pre-requisite: Foundations levels and HUB membership)
- It’s one of the prerequisites for the full Balance System Acupuncture (BSA) Certificate Program (all advanced levels)
- Sun, Aug 28, 2022, 9:00am or Tue, Sept 13, 2022, 9:00am
- Sun, Aug 28, 2022, 11:00am or Tue, Sept 13, 2022, 11:00am
Balance System Acupuncture (BSA) Certificate Program
Continuing Education Credits:
- 43 Lecture hours, 24 clinical hours & 7 Exam Hours
- Sept 16 thru 18
- Exam: Oct 2
- Oct 15 & 16
- Exam: Oct 30
- Nov 5 & 6
- Exam: Nov 27
- Jan 14 & 5
- Exam: Jan 29
- Feb 11 &12
- Mar 11 & 12 *in-person attendance mandatory
- April 16
- Vancouver & Victoria, BC classes offered in Aug 2022
I used to practice Balance Method for quite some time but since I took the certificate program at Langara/Tan Academy of Balance, I honestly can say it changed my practice once more! I can diagnose and treat patients with more confidence and get better results. I highly recommend Dr. Sonia Tan’s certificate program.
The Balance System Acupuncture Certificate Program includes all Advanced levels of Balance Acupuncture and many Grand Rounds classes of adjunct topics, cases and guest lecturers. The progrom explores strategies to effectively deliver more immediate, lasting results.
Based on a long lineage of ancient, authentic teachings and applied channel theory, the Balance Acupuncture Certificate Program teachers bring Balance Acupuncture to life.
Start Studying in September!
- Pre-requisite weekend: *in-person attendance mandatory
- Sept 16, 17 & 18
- Oct 15 & 16
- Nov 5 & 6
- Jan 14 & 5
- Feb 11 &12
- Mar 11 & 12 *in-person required
- April 16th – Final Exam (online)
How do you know if this is the right program for you?
- An intensive 1-year program
- An opportunity to learn channel theory acupuncture
- An place to fill your gaps of knowledge
- A higher quality of teaching focusing on:
- Academic Teaching
- Classroom Collaboration & Case Studies
- Grand Rounds Cases & Adjunct topics
- Real World Stories & Experiences
- Optional Online 1 hour Study Labs with a Teaching Assistant
- Fostering & grows your community
- Visited by guest speakers
- A place to grow your proficency and achieve more confidence
Optional TA Study Labs:
Why We Love a Webinar?
- Please remember that while webinars do discuss the basic principles being taught, they can lack the normal exchange of energy and/or ideas that case studies and classroom Q&A’s can bring.
- Unless otherwise noted, webinars are offered through Net of Knowledge, and purchases are automatically redirected to your host country’s provider.
Balance System Acupuncture On-Line
Ready for something completely different?
Coming this summer – International French Version of the textbook: The Foundations of Balance Acupuncture!
The Pulse of Balance Seasonal Newsletter from the Tan Academy of Balance team!--- IN THIS SEASONAL NEWSLETTER:...
This is your monthly pipeline newsflash! Exciting updates on learning opportunities and ways to connect with us this...
(Summer 2023)The Pulse of Balance Seasonal Newsletterfrom the Tan Academy of Balance team!--- There are big changes...
This is your monthly pipeline news!Quick updates coming your way... Important news: We’ve been having technical...
This is your monthly pipeline news! Exciting updates coming your way. There are some exciting learning opportunities...
Greetings! It’s always lovely to reconnect with you all, in the many ways we have. I hope the Spring and Wood season...
Hi [givenName,fallback=Subscriber]! This is a special update newsflash! IN THIS NEWS FLASH: Special event: Dr. Sonia...
This is your monthly pipeline news! Important updates coming your way. There are some exciting...
May this email reach you healthy and peaceful after the holidays. It is the time of year where our seasonal newsletter...
This is your monthly pipeline news! Hot events coming your way. There are some exciting opportunities coming...