It’s your last chance to sign-up to join us at the CONCORD PACIFIC DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL
Bring your business cards & positive energy because it’s a fun, easy way to build friendships within the community through sports and culture.
- Saturday & Sunday, June 25-26, 2022
- 2-4-hour Shifts
- Races run Sat & Sun from 9:00 AM-6:00PM
- The Festival runs June 24-26, 2022
- Concord Pacific Place
- On the Seawall between Science World & Plaza of Nations
- Balance System Acupuncture in a Community style set-up
- A Rapid Pace – Staggered 20-30 minutes appointments
- Dragon boat racer MSK injuries – think $LBP, JYSY, Shoulder pain, …
- Meet Students from Langara’s RMT Program
- required for any practitioners or paddler patients entering the tent.
- Strongly encouraging masking across The Festival site
- Proof of Vaccination:
- Required for all Practitioners & Patients in the Tent
- Also required for indoor gathering spaces within The Festival grounds
Want to participate?
We need to know a few details from you right now!
- Your Name, Contact Phone/Email & License
- How many volunteer shifts you can commit to (Note: Shifts are 2 hours min)?
- What are your preferred shifts (List your date & times in order of preference)?
- Day(s) Available:
- Saturday &/or Sunday
- Shift Times:
- 8am – 10am
- 10am – Noon
- Noon – 2pm
- 1:30pm – 3pm
IN THIS ISSUE: Musings, Reminders, Tips Community spotlight Astrology and 8EV is coming! New and current courses ...
Hello, Look towards the sky, let the sun warm your face! Each breath a smile! IN THIS ISSUE: Tips, Tricks and...
Spring has Sprung! Or at least it’s starting to wake up here in Vancouver. IN THIS ISSUE: Tips, Tricks and Musings...
Hello students! I have some exciting news! I've decided to invest into a new platform for our collective group home -...
The Pulse of Balance News and Tips from the Tan Academy of Balance Group Collective!Greetings, Winter is such an...
News & Tips From The Tan Balance community Greetings! I have to admit it has been not easy to sit down and write...
Hello again Students and Colleagues! I am super pleased to tell you about some changes that you may have already heard...
Hello Students and Colleagues May this Newsletter reach you healthy and well. It is this time of year where our...
Keep on the Pulse... What does one say when they are left almost speechless in a year of sideways trajectories? When...
A new wave... Hello students and colleagues, welcome to our mid-year news and tips! As some of you may know, I spoke...