This is your monthly pipeline news!
Hot events coming your way.
There are some exciting opportunities coming down the Tan Academy of Balance Pipeline this month and next!
- Extra Channels and Vessels Mentorship with Dr. Farrell – Registration open!
- BSA Refresher & Practical Course – Jan 15/23
- BSA Certification Equivalency Exams – Jan 22 & 29/23
- 1 Hour Online January Learning Lab – January 18/23
Big News! Next year, the Balance System Acupuncture Certificate program will be moving to a more cost effective and efficient delivery and will be offered privately with hybrid learning remaining as our mode of learning. There will be payment plan options or full tuition early bird discounts. Practical Review course for entry will be offered online, leaving the end of program practical the 1 required weekend to attend in-person. Websites are being updated as we speak and should be all up to date by January 2/23! Email us for more info! You’re seeing this first!
We hope to see you soon & wish you a Winter full of connection. Zai Jian 再见 (再見)!
The Tan Academy of Balance Team
- to add oil
- to accelerate or to step on the gas
- (figure of speech) to make an extra effort
- to cheer somebody on
Extra Channels and Vessels Mentorship with Dr. Yvonne Farrell, DAOM
- Pricing has been based on how much Dr. Farrell charged her most recent USA Cohort converted to CAD and accounting for classroom, flight and hotel costs.
- Each module is 3 days: 2 days didactic (held in a classroom in Vancouver), 1 day clinical/practical (held at Red Tree Wellness Inc in Vancouver).
- Communicable disease protocols will be practiced (cleaning and masks).
- Min 6 people, Max 8 people – 3 spots remaining!
- Total program hours: 120, 1.5 years total, CEU eligible.
- Total program cost: $4,900 CAD.
- Payment plan options are available (see below)
- Early Bird full tuition 10% off December 31/22.
- Hitch a Ride half/half tuition 5% off January 30/23.
- Pay as you go February 28/23.
- Deposit of $250 (non-refundable) is due at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Note: Cohort maximum of 8 students only due to size limitations.
- Module 1: SINEWS –> Apr 21-23/23
- Module 2: LUOS–> July 21-23/23
- Module 3: EARTH SCHOOL+PRIMARY CHANNELS –> Oct 6-8/23
- Module 4: DIVERGENTS –> Jan 26-28/24
- Module 5: 8EV: 4 SEAS –> Apr 26-28/24
- Module 6: 8EV: 4 TRANSPORTERS: July 26-28/24
BSA Foundations Refresher & Practical Course
This course will help you:
- Refresh & Review your Foundational Balance Acupuncture theory
- Level 1 – Single Balance
- Level 2 – Multiple & Global Balance Systems
- Earn CEU’s
- Great hands-on practical skills refresher, especially new and alternate location acupoints
- Prepare & Review to challenge the Level 1 & 2 exams if you are interested in earning your Certification.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE by Livestream! You will need a partner/patient to take this course by livestream
Become Certified – Challenge the BSA Foundations Level 1 & 2 Exams
- Getting Certified as a Level 1 and 2 (Foundations) BSA Practitioner
- Improving your understanding & application of BSA & get feedback & improving proficency
- Improved visibility of your practicing listing on the Tan Academy of Balance’s Find A Practitioner List (pre-requisite: Foundations levels and HUB membership)
- It’s one of the prerequisites for the full Balance System Acupuncture (BSA) Certificate Program (all Advanced levels)
- Receive feedback of your understanding and anchor your confidence!
- 9:00am, Sunday January 22 or 29, 2023
- 11:00am, Sunday January 22 or 29, 2023
January Learning Lab
It’s Winter Season!
This month we are going to talk about all things Winter season, with a Balance Acupuncture approach. That’s seasonal ailments and issues that we are seeing in our clinics through the lens of Balance Acupuncture with a little bit of humour tossed in.
We’ll begin at 12:00pm PST.
These Learning Labs will be an opportunity to ask questions, go over tricky cases, review a concept or share a success story you are proud of. Mainly it is a fluid setup that will be adjusted to the needs of the attendees.
No two Learning Labs are ever the same!
$5 for the hour, free for members of The Hub (private Tan Academy community), coupon code can be found in The Hub on the Wall.
Want to join Adam & Suzanne? Register Today!
- What topic would you like to hear more about? Let her know!
- Updates also available on the Books page on the website.
The Pulse of Balance Seasonal Newsletter from the Tan Academy of Balance team!--- IN THIS SEASONAL NEWSLETTER:...
This is your monthly pipeline newsflash! Exciting updates on learning opportunities and ways to connect with us this...
(Summer 2023)The Pulse of Balance Seasonal Newsletterfrom the Tan Academy of Balance team!--- There are big changes...
This is your monthly pipeline news!Quick updates coming your way... Important news: We’ve been having technical...
This is your monthly pipeline news! Exciting updates coming your way. There are some exciting learning opportunities...
Greetings! It’s always lovely to reconnect with you all, in the many ways we have. I hope the Spring and Wood season...
Hi [givenName,fallback=Subscriber]! This is a special update newsflash! IN THIS NEWS FLASH: Special event: Dr. Sonia...
This is your monthly pipeline news! Important updates coming your way. There are some exciting...
May this email reach you healthy and peaceful after the holidays. It is the time of year where our seasonal newsletter...
The Pulse of Balance Welcome to our Seasonal Newsletter! IN THIS WINTER ISSUE: Seasonal thoughts from Tan Shifu...